As at all previous BME editions we have also this year several awards.
- There will be the Best Poster and the Best Oral Presentation
- The Henk Stassen Award for Best Young Researcher BME 2019. If you want to nominate a young researcher who finished his PhD within the last 5 up to 8 years with a great track record and working in a Scientific Institute, please send a (English) recommendation email before November 15 2018 to the conference secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEEE-EMBS Best Paper Award
During the 7th Dutch BME Conference, the Benelux Chapter of the IEEE EMBS (Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society) will award with 200 EUR the best paper published in the years 2017-2018 in any of the IEEE Transactions/Journals sponsored by the IEEE EMBS.
- The conditions for the nomination of a paper are:
- Publication or written proof of acceptance dated in 2017 or 2018.
- At least one of the authors should be registered and present at the 7th Dutch BME Conference. The nomination should include the names of the authors expected to attend the conference. Their presence at the conference will be checked on site before issuing the award.
- The nomination should be sent by email to Prof. Massimo Mischi (email@example.com), Chairman of the IEEE EMBS Benelux Chapter, AND to Dr. Simona Turco (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline is set on December 21, 2018.
- The nomination email should contain the PDF of the paper, proof of acceptance (applicable for articles that have not yet been published), and the names of the authors present at the 7th Dutch BME.
- Papers eligible for nomination should be published or accepted in one of the following journals (co)sponsored by the IEEE EMBS: